Aloe Vera Cream & Sunscreen
Make your own Aloe Vera Cream & Sunscreen
With Rose Eve
Make your own safe sunscreen with no Titanium Dioxide. It has been proven that the chemicals in sunscreen have been causing damage for years. In this workshop we will learn about every ingredient and why we are using them in the recipe. We also get to make an aloe Vera cream for after sun skin care.
Limited to 8 students.
Everything will be supplied on the night.
7th November 6-7:30pm
ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
- These workshops are for 18years and above. If you are looking for student workshops please see our Spring Kids Holiday Art Workshops program.
- Tinker provides tea & coffee facilities, guests are more than welcome to bring their own snacks and drinks to enjoy as well.
- Parking is available to the front and side of the Tinker building as well as along Warner St. Please do not block private driveways to the left of the Tinker building as they require 24/7 access.
- Additional materials. Tinker provides everything you need to complete the task, additional materials that you may wish to use or to take home with you and continue your creative journey are available. Card & cash facilities.
- Seats are limited for each workshop, please ensure you and your creative buddies book early to not miss out.