Leather Card Holder
Tinker Presents make your own Leather Card Holder with I Make It!
Friday 20th March 6pm
All materials supplied
Complimentary tea & coffee
BYO drinks & snacks
Did you know it takes 90cm of thread to stitch one of our I make it leather cardholders?
Want to know how?
Come to our beginner’s leather class to find out how! You will make your very own leather cardholder from scratch, learn insider tips and tricks on how to cut, and hand stitch leather, the traditional way.
This class is perfect for those who have never worked with leather before or have dabbled a little in leather work. You will walk away with a leather cardholder and new skills and knowledge. If you love it as much as we do, you will be able to purchase tools and leather after the class if you wish.
ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
- Tinker provides tea & coffee facilities, guests are welcome to bring their own snacks and drinks to enjoy as well.
- Parking is available to the front and side of the Tinker building as well as along Warner St. Please do not block private driveways to the left of the Tinker building as they require 24/7 access.
- Additional materials. Tinker provides everything you need to complete the task, additional materials that you may wish to use or to take home with you and continue your creative journey are available. Card & cash facilities.
- Seats are limited for each workshop, please ensure you and your creative buddies book early to not miss out.
- Classes are non-refundable