Join us for our monthly adult workshop.
All materials provided for each class.
Tea & Coffee facilities included byo drinks & snacks.
6-9pm First Friday of every month.
If the class you wanted is sold out why not book the next session, or message us to discuss private workshop options.
Select your preferred class from the drop down menu to book in.
Let's get making!
ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
- These workshops are for 18years and above. If you are looking for student workshops please see our Spring Kids Holiday Art Workshops program.
- Tinker provides tea & coffee facilities, guests are more than welcome to bring their own snacks and drinks to enjoy as well.
- Parking is available to the front and side of the Tinker building as well as along Warner St. Please do not block private driveways to the left of the Tinker building as they require 24/7 access.
- Additional materials. Tinker provides everything you need to complete the task, additional materials that you may wish to use or to take home with you and continue your creative journey are available. Card & cash facilities.
- Seats are limited for each workshop, please ensure you and your creative buddies book early to not miss out.
Polymer Clay Jewellery
Roll, cut, twist, slab build and design your own polymer clay earrings and necklace. For beginners and beyond.
Learn how to draw any animal from a photograph of your choice and finish it off with traditional and modern watercolour techniques, For beginners and beyond.
Watercolour Succulents, Leaves & Cactus
Learn how to create organic shapes with your brush and build your own original green inspired artworks. For beginners and and beyond.
Acrylic Painting On Canvas
Learn about colour, design and create your own abstract or illustrative original artwork. For beginners and beyond.
This is not a paint along. During this workshop we will go through intro to drawing fundamentals to help you create your own original piece.