Join us for our first Fridays monthly makers night adult workshop.
What you get:
3 hours of creative good times
Skilled industry knowledge by our in house resident artist Alex Stalling
Tea & Coffee (YAS)
All the materials, seriously you just need to register and rock up!!
Drinks & Snacks. Make it social.
6-9pm First Friday each month (Feb-Nov)
We only run 1 of each class each year. Does this day not suit you, is it sold out, or has it already been and gone? Check out our 'PARTY' section and register for a private booking.
SUPERDEAL BOOK ALL 10 WORKSHOPS FOR $650! Available till January 31st.
Select your preferred class from the drop down menu to book in.
Let's get making!
Scroll down to find out more information about what to expect in each class.
ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
- These workshops are for 18years and above. If you are looking for student workshops please see our Kids art section.
- Tinker provides tea & coffee facilities, guests are welcome to bring their own snacks and drinks to enjoy as well.
- Parking is available to the front and side of the Tinker building as well as along Warner St. Please do not block private driveways to the left of the Tinker building as they require 24/7 access.
- Additional materials. Tinker provides everything you need to complete the task, additional materials that you may wish to use or to take home with you and continue your creative journey are available. Card & cash facilities.
- Seats are limited for each workshop, please ensure you and your creative buddies book early to not miss out.
- Classes are non-refundable
Acrylic Plant on Canvas
Design, paint and create your own original artwork on canvas.
Watercolour Animal Portraits
Learn how to draw and paint your own original artwork with watercolour techniques.
Polymer Clay Jewellery
Roll, cut, bake and design your own polymer clay earrings and necklace.
During this workshop you will make 6 drop earrings & 4 pairs of studs in the design of your choice. There is an option to purchase additional findings to create more if you wish too.
Watercolour Succulents, Leaves & Cactus
Create your own green inspired artwork using modern and traditional watercolour techniques.
Hand Painted Embroidery Hoop
Learn how to design your own original image with our simple drawing tips and tricks. Then layer your piece with a hand painted back ground and enbriodery linework over the top.
Watercolour Illustrations & Collage
Learn how to draw any animal from scratch, then build up shapes and designs using textured paper you will create. Complete the image by layering it all together to create a watercolour collage.
Learn the art of papercutting and reduction to create a multi coloured screen print.
Illustration patterns & watercolour
Create your own original design by layering and repeating your own drawn images to make a one of a kind illustration pattern. Bring it to life using traditional and modern watercolour techniques.
Carve a lino block
Create your own design and then carve it into a block stamp that you will print to create your own artwork.
Handpainted Kiss-Lock Clutch
Paint your own fabric, then cut, sew & assemble it into your own kiss-lock clutch. If you have a machine you are happy to bring along please do.